Impact and Tearing Tester
The impact tester with dart drop weight DIT-01 tests the impact strength and failure limit of material samples made of plastic, aluminium and composite foils, sheets, paper and cardboard with a thickness of <1mm. A ball test is available as well.
The FPP-01 pendulum impact tester measures the impact strength of various materials such as plastic films, paper or cardboard.
The FTS-01, also called the Elmendorf tester, tests the tear strength of foils, paper or similar flat materials.
- Elmendorf tester
- PC controlled pendulum impact tester for testing the tensile strength of films, sheets, PVC, PVDC, polyester, paper, etc.
- Pneumatic clamps
- Easy to use
- Versatile accessories
|Range||200 gf, 400 gf, 800 gf, 1600 gf, 3200 gf, 6400 gf|
|Standards||ISO 6383-1-1983, ISO 6383-2-1983, ISO 1974, ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, ASTM D689, TAPPI T414, GB/T16578.2-2009, GB/T 455|
- Tester for testing the kneading and creasing behaviour of flexible foils or paper up to 0.3 mm
- Five fixed test modes, 1 free mode
- 4 test stations
- Integrated microcomputer with LCD menu navigation
- Allows combinations of non-standard test
|Bending Angel||440° or 400°|
|Tension ad Compression Force||300 N|
|Stoke||150 mm/ 80 mm|
|Sample Thickness||3 mm|
|Standards||ASTM F392, YY/T0681.12|