In the field of leak testing, we offer three different leak testers: LEAK-01, LEAK-01H and LSST-01.
Packaging materials with weak points such as seal seams or products that are exposed to a pressure difference can be tested for their sealing qualities and durability, failure and creep limits as well as compression resistance. The devices can be used for a wide range of packaging forms.
The LEAK-01 model tests the tightness of seals of various packages by the differential pressure method in water and thus detects leakage and deformation in vacuum due to bubble leakage.
The LEAK-01H does the same in air and measures the pressure rise of the vacuum due to escaping gases.
The sealing quality of stronger bags, bottles, tubes, caps and other packaging is checked by the LSST-01 device. With the overpressure method, the creep and failure limits as well as the compression resistance can be measured quantitatively. In addition, the volume flow can be precisely adjusted and recorded. Numerous accessories are available for this device, e.g. for testing bags that are open on one side.
For stronger and larger packages, we recommend our noise protection chamber.
Overview of Leakage Tester
0 to -90 kPa
Difference Pressure in Water
0 to -90 kPa
Difference Pressure in Air
0 to 10 kPa 0-600 kPa
Difference positive Pressure
- Differential pressure method with negative pressure
- Any packaging can be checked for leakage and seal strength
- LEAK-01 offers qualitative test, search for bubble leakage under water
- LEAK-01H offers quantitative test in air. The pressure rise of the vacuum reveals leaks
- Versatile accessories
- Easy to use
Size of Vacuum Chamber
Φ270 mm x 210 mm (H) (standard)
Φ360 mm x 585 mm (H) (optional)
Φ460 mm x 330 mm (H) (optional)
0 to -90 KPa
GB/T 15171, ASTM D3078
- Overpressure method
- Bottles, tubes, etc. can be testedquantitatively for leakage, Compression resistance, failure and creep limits
- Connection to a PC necessary
- Versatile test possibilities
- Volume flow setting and recording
- Optional: noise protecting chamber
- Numerous accessories e.g. for bags open on one side
0-600 kPa; 0-87.0 psi (standard)
0-10 kPa; 0-1,45 psi (standard)
ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, GB/T 10440, GB 18454, GB 19741, GB 17447, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054, GB/T 17876, GB/T 10004, BB/T 0025, QB/T 1871, YBB 00252005, YBB 00162002