Penetration and Filtration
The BPT-02 and PFT-02 devices test the penetration and filtering properties of fabrics, filters and face masks.
- Penetration of blood into medical tissue
- Immigration of synthetic blood through negative pressure into the fabric
- For flat fabrics such as mask gowns, surgical gowns, etc.
- Easy to perform
0 – 40 kPa
ASTM F 1670, ASTM F 1671, ISO 16603:2004, GB19082, YY/T 0700
- Particle -filtration efficiency test of fabrics, such as workwear, med. protective clothing, respiratory masks, filters, etc.
- Set amounts of cold aerosol are blown through the fabric.
- With salt or oil aerosol generator, as well as aerosol neutraliser
- Incl. laser-controlled particle counter
- Pneumatic clamping
- Simple implementation
10 – 100 l/min
GB24539, GB 19082